Life, Travel, Art, Fashion & more...

I am a travel enthusiast, art creator & fashionista by heart. Trying to quench my thirst of connecting with people and sharing my ideas and views about crazy stuff through this platform..

Hope you enjoy it!! :)

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Who am I to you??

My mind is wandering, thinking of you;
It has lately been hooked up on us two..
Trying hard, to be what you need;
Crazy dreams, day and night I bead.

Are my desires so undue?
Is everything going to fall through.
No words can express my chaotic mind,
I wish it was easy to unwind.

I have waited for days, to talk;
There are many doors to lock;
And many more to knock..

Am I just a passing phase?
How will I ever get out of this daze..
There are grey days when I turn blue,
But I will always shine for you.

Is this how we bid adieu?
Do I still matter to you?


Just tell me baby; who am I to you?

2 comments:

  1. Wandering and meandering, perish that wild thought,
    Tis not 'bout you, you are but overwrought,
    It just is about the times, nary a wind chimes
    What is it that we truly fear,
    Causing an escape of the silent tear

    Smell the flowers, breathe in the breeze,
    The zephyrs from yonder pull you in a tease,
    Let go of the clutter, put your mind at ease
    Smile with that cherubic innocence,
    Let not a wrinkle near you, no welcome to a crease

    Talk your heart out, if only to yourself,
    True friends will hear you,
    Always be by your side,
    We will come along just so ,
    One more time, for one more ride

    Life only knows, what you may mean to someone,
    All that matters is, who you choose to be,
    The friend we cherish, the sparkle in the lives
    The belle of the evening, with whom a sparkle arrives

    ReplyDelete